R25 Windbreaker 01
R25 Windbreaker 01
When you hit the road, you need a super lightweight race frame with just enough reach to get you into an aero position without compromising the comfort at higher power output and an absolutely stunning paint job adding style to your ride. The R25 Windbreaker 01 has it all! The R25’s frame geometry is designed specifically to provide exceptional stability thanks to rigid alloy iso triangle down tube and cataphract welding while a shaving off a chunk of weight by adding a carbon fork. The R25 is equipped with Shimano Sora drivetrain with all internal cabling and 160mm repute special RPT 610 mechanical discs brakes. The R25 road bike is built for performance, keeping every element of a great road bike in mind giving the ultimate value and an unparalleled ride experience. Battalion’s vision of making the greatest road bikes for India starts with our first torch bearer, the R25 Windbreaker 01.
- Drivetrain: Equipped with Shimano Sora 9X2 derailleurs and shifters, R25 makes your shifting smoother and faster at all speeds. The prowheel crank 11/28"*34T*50T*170mm allows high speed gear ratio of 4.5 perfect for a faster yet controlled ride.
- Frame: The frame is welded with special cataphract welding process and the welds are precisely hand brushed to look one piece but adding a subtle yet striking visual look. [Aluminum Alloy]
Fork Material: Carbon fiber.
- Rim/ Spoke: 700C*25C*14G*36H double wall alloy rims with 14g stainless steel spoke nipples.
- Handling: The R25 has a compact type 42 cm (center to center) handle bar which is a perfect blend between aerodynamic and comfort that provides high maneuverability both at high and low speeds, prevents shoulder and palm sore that comes with a much narrower handlebar.
- Paintjob and Decals: ‘Keep it simple yet stunning’ is our mantra for the paintjob and decals for Battalion. Decal design and the color combo has been carefully crafted for the R25 frame. Green black gradient inspired from Indian army is a display of power and freedom and red black is something you must see in person.
- Finish: While leaving the welds visible makes it look stronger, we brushed it smooth to elevate the geometry of the frame design and the paint job pop. Quite an exhaustive work has gone into brushing the welds making the frame smooth and look one piece but adding a subtle yet striking visual look.
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame Warranty and 2 Years for Carbon Fork.
All orders have 0 Shipping Charge